Thank you for looking at our Custom Leather Belt. This belt goes perfect with Jeans or cargo pants. We have spent countless hours designing this belt to withstand anything you throw at it! Some say we over did it….we say this belt is made for people who work harder and longer than the average person. So if you have ever been accuse of (overdoing it) than this belt was designed for you! If you want a good looking rugged belt that will last you forever this belt will work for you also. However, having an indestructible belt and not pushing its limits is like owning a Farrari and going the speed limit. We designed this belt so well and place so much confidence in the design that we offer a full lifetime warranty. If any part of the belt wears out from normal use, just send it back and we will fix it or replace it. Its that simple.
A word about the leather we use.
We use only the highest quality 9-10 once leather. Each belt is individually hand cut and dyed. Each piece of leather has its own character. We LOVE character! And you never know exactly what a belt will look like until its completely done. Each one is extremely unique and one of a kind. Because each piece of leather is different the colors may vary slightly.
1) We use the highest Full grain 9-10 ounce leather 1 ½ inches wide
2) Most belts have belt holes that are 1 inch apart…NOT OURS Each one of our belts features belt holes that are approximately 3/4 inches apart. Having the belt holes at 3/4 inches apart provides you with a more comfortable fit. Look Good and Feel Good!
3) 5 High quality Chicago Screws to secure the buckle to the belt
a. Your choice of screw colors (black/silver) do you want black one day and silver the next day? Not a problem! just order extra screws from our website.
4) High quality belt keeper
a. Your choice of belt keeper (metal: Silver/Gold) (Leather: Dark Brown / Medium Brown /Light Brown / Black / Tan / Bordeaux / Natural )
5) High Quality Stainless Steel roller buckle (Pictured with the Black buckle”
a. You can also purchase other buckles to further customize your belt. Most 1 ½ inch buckles will fit this belt.
6) Customize your belt with interchangeable belt heads. (this is the piece of leather that the Chicago screws hold on). If you purchase a light brown belt and a dark brown belt you can place the dark brown head onto the light brown belt to accent the belt.
What size belt to order? Please, double check your belt size! As my dad always put it… “measure twice, cut once”. And lets face it, nothing is more disappointing then receiving an awesome belt in the mail only to have it not fit. If you have a hard time measuring your belt feel free to shoot us an email and we would be happy to walk you through it.
You have two options to measure your belt.
1). (the most accurate) take your current belt and measure from the tip of the buckle to the hole you use the most. Note: DO NOT measure to the end of the belt as this will not give you an accurate measurement.
Here is More For Help Measuring Your Belt Size
2) (Accurate but not as good as option 1) take your current pant size (from your pants that fit you the best) and add 2 inches.
a. Ex. If you wear a men’s pant size 36 add 2 = 38 belt size.